This Woman Claims Her Home Was Damaged By ‘Possessed’ Salad Dressing
Things are really happening ooh! A woman identified as Divel McLean, from Wyoming, claims her friend’s property was damaged by exploding salad dressing which may have been ‘possessed’.
According to Divel, she was preparing food when all of a sudden, the salad dressing she was about to use started acting up. She told Fox19:
‘I heard pop, pop, pop. I looked up, it was possessed. It was going crazy. It was shooting up in the air, to the side’.
Divel also claimed the bottle of salad dressing then exploded ‘like a firecracker. Real loud’. She said:
‘Well it’s hard to explain, I was attacked by a bottle of salad dressing. He probably thought I was in the whiskey or something.’
Divel put an estimate of $2,500 worth of damages done by the ‘possessed’ salad dressing. It’s understood that the manufacturers have recalled the salad dressing due to bacteria in the product which caused it to bubble and foam.
“From just a $3 bottle of dressing. From the depths of my toes, to the top of my head. I will never eat Dorothy Lynch again. That stuff is crazy,” McLean said.
Chike Ezegbu5032 Posts
Chike Ezegbu is a blogger with an Information Technology background. He is a prolific writer and is fearless in his approach to dishing out information while maintaining high professionalism. He is regarded as both a lover and a fighter.