Woman Seriously Burnt After Her Fart Started A Fire In The Middle Of An Operation

A woman who was undergoing surgery, got badly burnt after her fart started a fire. The female patient believed to be in her 30s, was having a form of laser surgery on her cervix at the Tokyo Medical University Hospital, when she let it out.

According to Japanese newspaper, The Ashai Shimbun, the woman’s fart is believed to have ignited the laser and the resulting fire, left her with serious burns.

READ  22-Year-Old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 13, In Niger State

Although the incident happened in April, in the hospital’s Shinjuku Ward, details only emerged recently following an investigation into the flames. The case was examined by a committee of experts who eventually released a report about the incident. It’s understood that their findings showed no flammable materials were in the operating theatre during the surgery and there was no fault with the equipment used. It read:

READ  Lagos Shop Owner Allows Polish White Man Marek Zmyslowski Walk Away With N200k Worth Of Goods Without Payment

‘When the patient’s intestinal gas leaked into the space of the operation (room), it ignited with the irradiation of the laser, and the burning spread, eventually reaching the surgical drape and causing the fire.’

Chike Ezegbu5086 Posts

Chike Ezegbu is a blogger with an Information Technology background. He is a prolific writer and is fearless in his approach to dishing out information while maintaining high professionalism. He is regarded as both a lover and a fighter.

Login

Welcome! Login in to your account

Remember me Lost your password?

Lost Password